Pallet projects are so popular right now. They are easy to make and look great in any style of home, from traditional, to modern, to country.
If you don’t have any old pallets lying around your shop or garage, you can easily pick some up for a low price, or even free, at a local home improvement store or a lumber yard. Below, we’ve rounded up 17 easy, do-it-yourself pallet projects you can try this weekend to add style and function to your home.
1. DIY Vertical Pallet Garden
2. Pallet Rack With Spoon Hooks
3. Easy Pallet Blanket Ladder
4. HOME Shelf From Pallets
5. Farmhouse Pallet Kitchen Light Box
6. Pallet Wood Farmhouse Table With Gutter Succulent Planter
7. DIY Pallet Wood Wall Clock
8. Pallet Entryway Table
9. DIY Pallet Art Display
10. Pallet Wood Window Valances
11. Pallet Wine Rack
12. DIY Picture Frame Made Out of Pallet Wood
13. DIY Pallet Wood Vertical Blinds
14. Pallet and Glass Coffee Table
15. Reclaimed Pallet Wood Organizer
16. Pallet Wood Side Table
17. DIY Beach Wall Art
Which of these pallet projects are your favorite? Comment to let us know if you’re going to try any of these out!