Tired of seeing a messy kitchen? Try these simple organizing tips and tricks to keep your kitchen clean and clutter-free.
The kitchen is one of the most used rooms in the house. Unfortunately, that also means it can be one of the messiest. Organizing your kitchen will not only save time but can help keep the kitchen chaos to a minimum. Here are 10 super simple kitchen organization hacks that will transform your kitchen into a functional — and enjoyable — space.
1. Use command cord bundlers to hide your counter appliance cords.
2. Create a magnetic spice rack for your wall.
3. Organize your fridge with a Lazy Susan.
4. Make a bag dispenser from a plastic bottle.
5. Use a tension rod to increase storage space under the sink.
6. Organize your kitchen drawers with baskets.
7. Hang a shoe organizer in the pantry for storing small foodstuffs and cooking supplies.
8. Organize your pot lids on the cabinet door.
9. Repurpose a magazine rack into a canned food holder.
10. Use mini hooks to hang mismatched accessories inside a cupboard.
Enjoyed this post? Don’t forget to share it with others!