15 Simple Gardening Hacks You Probably Didn’t Know About
6. Reuse Empty Wine Bottles As A Gradual Water Supply For Your Plants
via The Greenists
This is such a great solution for watering a container garden.
7. Coffee Filters Make Good Pot Liners
via Shine Your Light
Put a paper coffee filter on the bottom of the plant pot to keep the soil from leaking out of the drainage holes.
8. Use A Hanging Shoe Rack To Plant Herbs In
Perfect for a small garden, terrace or balcony.
9. Make An Automatic Water Supply
If you’re going away for a few days, you can actually keep your plants alive with some paper towels and a glass of water.
10. Prevent Animals From Getting Into Your Garden
via Woulda Shoulda
Place plastic forks in your garden to keep the animals from pooping on you fresh herbs, fruits and veggies.
1.4K 15.3K 9