If you want this summer to be a particularly fun one at your house, think about adding some of these DIY games to your repertoire.
DIY backyard games are amazing, and many of them can not be purchased in stores. The great thing about all of these DIY games is that not only are they a ton of fun for the whole family, but they’re easy for just about any age group and inexpensive too. Here are 17 DIY backyard games you can create from things you may have around the house.
1. Ladybug and Bumble Bee Tic-Tac-Toe
2. Giant Lawn Matching Game
3. Bean Bag Bowl Toss
4. DIY PVC Pipe Ladder Golf Game
5. DIY Lawn Dominoes
6. Yard Pick-Up Sticks
7. Life Sized Angry Birds Game
8. DIY Outdoor Giant Scrabble
9. DIY Backyard Chip Shot Golf Game
10. DIY Ring Toss Game
11. DIY Giant Jenga Game
12. Gnome Lawn Bowling Game
13. Over-Sized Outdoor Checker Board
14. DIY Water Gun Cup Race
15. Outdoor Lawn Twister
16. DIY Giant Outdoor Kerplunk
17. Bottle Ring Toss Backyard Game
We hope these 17 DIY backyard games create timeless summer memories with you and your family! If you want to save this post for later, make sure to save the image below to your Pinterest!