Are you in need of a little extra storage space in your bathroom? If you don’t want to purchase any storage furniture, there are a number of cheap storage solutions you can use to get your clutter under control. Below, we’ve collected some of the best storage hacks that will instantly declutter your bathroom and save you a ton of money!
1. Attach a magnetic strip to the inside of your bathroom cabinet to store bobby pins, nail clippers, tweezers, and other small metal objects.
2. Use a hanging fruit basket to organize bath toys in the shower.
via 8 Foot Six
3. Mount a mesh file box to the wall or the side of the bathroom counter to hold hair dryer and straightener.
via Dream Green DIY
4. Use a utensil tray to store and organize toothbrushes.
5. Hang spice racks on the wall to organize your makeup and small toiletries.
via The Landing Pad
6. Install a divided box above your sink to save counter space.
7. Hang a couple baskets on the wall and use them as towel storage.
via Making Lemonade
8. Use mason jars to store common bathroom items.
9. Hang a shoe organizer on the back of a bathroom door to create the perfect storage space for hair products, lotions, brushes, combs, and other personal care items.
10. A big magazine holder can be used to store a good amount of spare toilet paper rolls.
via Cool DIY Ideas
Did you find any of these storage hacks helpful? Do you already use some of them in your bathroom? Let us know in the comments below, and don’t forget to SHARE this collection of useful ideas with others!